Sunday 25 July 2010

Twenty One - Events.

I've been thinking, I might give my blog a new look. It seems plain at the moment. Anyway lets cut to the chase. I've had a lovely month and a half. I said i'd blog about them... and I have. Now.

16th Birthday

Saturday 12th June 2010
I spent this day with a few amazing people, I had my doubts about it because loads of people were dropping out. In the end a fair few turned up. I couldn't ask for a better mix of people, who would have thought sitting in Colwick Park with way to much food would end up being what it was. I love you guys.

Carlton le Willows Induction Week

28th June 2010 - 1st July 2010
The first step on deciding which college i'm actually going to attend. Loads of people from Gedling are going there, so it's not like i'd be starting all over again, it'll be comforable. It's a nice school and the subjects i'm taking (Drama, Media, English Lit and Psychology) seem to be really good and I can't wait to start the courses. Tuesday was Derby Uni - I'm not going there, simply because I don't like it! But that day  I ended up talking to some gals from CLW and they were lovely; I spent the RAF day with them as well. Skeg was a long tiring day, but I wouldn't take it back. I spent it with some ACE people and had soooo much fun ;)

Redhill Induction

5th July 2010
Don't have a picture for this. It's a nice school. I mostly spent the day with Hench. Although he was in NONE of my lessons. The silly gay! Anywhoo, I seriously thinking about this option, I really liked the lessons, atmosphere and people. Although it prolly won't happen, it's still a nice place.

Prom

9th July 2010
This is a picture of me and my closest friends. I wanted this because theses girls are the ones who've been with me through thick and thin. These are the girls i've had the most memories with. These are the girls I never want to forget. You're Incredible.
Prom was a nice night, got to see everyone all done up. Some great tunes were played and overall an enjoyable night. Although not as good as I imagined.

Buxton Fringe Festival

20th July 2010 - 23rd July 2010
Craft. I love you guys. Everyday was different, none the less it was pretty amazing. From walking in the pouring rain to drinking Bucks Fizz at Sian's this is a week a won't forget for a very long time. These guys are all lovely, talented, genuine people. Our performance every night was above parr and we had the review to prove it. There's so much to say about it, but no words to descirbe our adventure. Well... Maybe one... Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment