Monday 2 August 2010

Day One - My Best Friend.

Amber Louise Bull

I don't know what i'd do without this gal. She's there when I need her and she's there when I really don't! Back in primary school I used to HATE her and I think it was because she could do scoobies and I didn't know how yet. But then I decided I liked her and we're still friends to this day :P We've had our ups, we've had our downs. We've had some great memories involving the most stupid things. She stuck by me through my "emo" days as much as she couldn't stand those bracelets and she helps me in just about every decision I make.
I'd just like to say thank you for being an amazing friend through the years. You're an incredible, talented, smart person and I take you for granted alot of the time. This is just a little thing to remind you that I lavee yaa and I hope we stay friends for even more years to come :) <3










No comments:

Post a Comment