Tuesday 3 August 2010

Day Two - Your Crush.

Crush, god I had that word.
He made me smile and laugh and gave great hugs and he's gorgeous. He did silly little things that made him adorable. He told me exactly what was on his mind. He made me feel safe. He put up with my 'blonde' moments. He likes the same things as me. He most prolly is the loveliest, kind and amazing guy you'd ever want to meet. And I gathered all that from about two weeks of getting to know the him. If I see his name my heart drops. I don't know even how to say hello. It's prolly ridiculous that I still like him, but it's that fact there could have been something. It's hard to let that go. But at the end of the day, I still like him - That's a crush right? It'd be nice to start over, if he wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment